The Books That Changed Our Lives – Part Two
“There's nothing better than a remarkable person who writes a remarkable book that can affect you in remarkable ways.”
Welcome to Part Two of The Books that Changed our Lives.
This time, Mike and Gay are focusing on different types of books than they did in Part One.
Some may surprise you, including Shakespeare’s Sonnets, Poetry, and Fiction, that can take you to a completely different world.
And as usual, Gay always blows Mike's mind, so he ended up buying a whole bunch of new books before they ended the episode and now Mike has a gigantic reading list to tackle. (They're all linked below.)
- (01:28) Let’s talk about fiction! (One of Gay’s favorite genres)
- (04:07) The Single Book that started Mike’s multi-million dollar career
- (09:51) The Power of Poetry
- (11:28) The Wizard Academy Experience
- (13:56) The thinking of 100 different geniuses shaped humanity
- (15:04) The Four-Hour Work Week was a Game changer
- Links to all of the books Mike and Gay talked about on this episode:
- Subscribe to The Big Leap Podcast.
- Get on the Early Bird List for The Big Leap Experience!
Know When a New Episode is Released!
Just enter your name and email address and we'll notify you when out latest episode have arrived! Don't worry...we hate spam too and respect your privacy.
One-Time - Once in a Lifetime
The Big Leap Year Experience
with Gay Hendricks and Mike Koenigs
Gay and Mike are planning something very cool and very special. They’re about to create “The Big Leap Experience” - an opportunity to join them on an adventure of SPIRIT, CONNECTION and TRANSFORMATION. They’ll help you overcome your “Upper Limits” challenges, tap into your deepest creativity and create CONSCIOUS LUCK by discovering the 9th Secret. If you’d like to be notified as soon as this new program is released, apply for The Big Leap Experience by clicking the button below.
Purchase Gay's Books
Click on the book cover to purchase your copy.