Purposeful Productivity with Sophie Chiche
Time management is OUT, Self-Management is IN!
That’s what our guest today teaches. Gay and Mike could not agree more after spending time with her and learning her techniques.
Her name is Sophie Chiche and she’s going to teach you how to “Do more of what works and less of what doesn't… and how to know the difference between the two.”
In other words… GET MORE DONE IN LESS TIME!
From the very practical things you can do in the next 10 seconds to the deeper inner work we all need to tackle.
They’ll cover things that you've never thought of before when considering time management and productivity, like the fact that it can be done in a soulful way that honors the essence of who you are as a human being.
It’s SO good that we probably shouldn’t really call it “time-management.”
You’ll also hear about Sophie's journey as an entrepreneur. From being an overweight French woman who came to the US, completely reinvented herself, found success and made millions.
It’s quite a remarkable story and one you’re not going to want to miss.
- (05:42) Sophie’s journey from 350lbs growing up in Paris to a huge entrepreneurial and weight loss success in the US.
- (09:38) The biggest difference between being an entrepreneur in Paris vs. being an entrepreneur in the US and how she started “Shape House.”
- (15:29) Productivity is about being present…. NOT multitasking!
- (21:22) Elon Musk, Charlie Munger and Aristotle all shared this same belief.
- (26:11) Sophie walks us through a typical client challenge.
- Use Discount Code LEAP to get 15% off Sophie’s Course HERE.
- Learn more about managing time with Sophie by visiting www.QuitManagingTime.com
- Get on the Early Bird List for The Big Leap Experience!
Know When a New Episode is Released!
Just enter your name and email address and we'll notify you when out latest episode have arrived! Don't worry...we hate spam too and respect your privacy.
One-Time - Once in a Lifetime
The Big Leap Year Experience
with Gay Hendricks and Mike Koenigs
Gay and Mike are planning something very cool and very special. They’re about to create “The Big Leap Experience” - an opportunity to join them on an adventure of SPIRIT, CONNECTION and TRANSFORMATION. They’ll help you overcome your “Upper Limits” challenges, tap into your deepest creativity and create CONSCIOUS LUCK by discovering the 9th Secret. If you’d like to be notified as soon as this new program is released, apply for The Big Leap Experience by clicking the button below.
Purchase Gay's Books
Click on the book cover to purchase your copy.